Please include attribution to http://blog.surveyanalytics.com with this graphic.
Share this Image On Your Site
Some great stats revealed from the beer survey are:
- Consumers average spend on beer annually is $1,270.00. That total amounts to about 115 six-packs at $10.99 each - or 211 pints at $6.00 a piece.
- California brews the best beer said 19% of survey respondents. 15% of the survey respondents were from the Sunshine State.
- Price isn't the deciding factor for beer - only 5% of consumers take price into account when selecting a beer to purchase.
- Advertising for beer brands is more important than ever. 33% of consumers say they associate their favorite beer brand with captivating advertising.
- Home brewing trends continue to grow. 14% of respondents have brewed and enjoyed their own beer at home while 68% are interested in brewing lessons.
Beer Word/Tag Clouds Generated from Results
Check out the word clouds we generated below to gauge what Americans will be eating and what brands they will be drinking this Sunday as they celebrate Super Bowl XLVII. As some of you may know, the Survey Analytics HQ office is located in Seattle we would like to say Go SEAHAWKS! We hope everyone enjoys the game! :-)