Survey Analytics makes its reward redemption system more global, extensive and flexible with the enhanced reward redemption catalog, available in our latest release. Now, with Tango cards, Visa Virtual eGift card and other international choices (like Amazon.co.uk, iTunes for Canada) available in our catalog, it is more convenient for community research members to redeem their points with lots of choices. The catalog will continue to grow as your communities need for more expansion needs. Click here for an overview video on the updated reward redemption feature.
Friday, January 30, 2015
Monday, January 26, 2015
In the latest release, Survey Analytics enhances the experience of map question types, making your surveys more interactive, intuitive and fun to take in. Now, respondent can more easily choose an option for the geographical based responses. You can embed an interactive map in your question for either of these locations - United States (all states), United Kingdom, Australia, India, China, Brazil, Russia or Africa(continent). This feature spotlight discusses our latest enhancement for the map question types in detail.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
In our latest software release, Survey Analytics makes controlling the number of responses per answer a lot easier with our user friendly enhancements to ‘Enable Minimum Quota' feature. Please make a note that this feature is only applicable for multi-select questions in your survey. This feature allows the respondent to continue the survey till the quota set for all the chosen responses in question is not full i.e, if the respondent chooses two options for a multi-select question, and the quota is full for one of the choice but not full for the second option, the respondent still can continue and take in the survey.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
In the past, there might have been a scenario where you wished to search for a particular member in your community not by his ‘Email id’ but by the ‘First Name’ or the ‘Last Name’. Say, finding the details of a specific community member but you don’t remember his email id.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Monday, January 5, 2015
With our latest software version 6.8, Survey Analytics makes the designing of a multilingual survey easier and more interactive for our customers.The updated user interface lets the user add translations easier than ever and monitor the progress of translation process at multiple points.This feature spotlight discusses all language translation enhancements, made in our latest update. Click here to watch an overview video on the language translation enhancement feature.
To design a multilingual survey, login to your Survey Analytics account and please follow the following steps-
1. Go to “Edit Survey” menu and choose “Languages” from the taskbar on the left. Click on “Set Your Default Language” and choose a default language based on your requirements.You can choose from more than 40 languages- including chinese, Japanese i.e, multibyte character set languages.
2. Now, click on “Add Other Languages” to add all other languages you would like to take the survey in. You can even add more than one language.
You can monitor the translation process at three different places - General Text Translations, Questions & Response Translations, and Overall Translation. At this moment, each tracker shows 0% in the following image. Click on “Get Quote” to get help from our subject matter experts for any of your translation service needs.
3. Click on “Edit Survey” menu and choose “Add/Edit Questions” from the taskbar on the left. Now, click the edit button for each individual question. The blue status bar on the left indicates the number of surveys completed by the user. Here, ‘0’ in the status bar specifies that zero survey has been completed by the user.
4. Click on “Language Version” and choose the language from drop down menu. Enter the appropriate translated text and click on “Save Question” button.
5. Now, go to “Languages” taskbar to monitor the translation progress at multiple points. A green right mark against each question indicates respective question and responses has been translated completely.
6. There is also an additional way to add the translated text for a question and its responses, other than the one mentioned in Step 4. Click on the drop down button on appropriate question and enter the relevant translation here. Click “Save Question” once you are finished adding the complete translated text.
Once you are finished adding translations for all your questions and responses, your multilingual survey is ready to launch. Create your multilingual survey right now using our all featured enabled 14 days free trial license.