What is a Drag and Drop rank order question type?
The Drag and Drop rank order question type allows you to have images as ranking options in your question. Respondents can then drag the images one by one to rank them, once the images are all dragged they can be sorted easily by dragging and dropping them vertically in the box.
How can I set up the Drag and Drop question?
- Step 1: Go to Login » Surveys » (Select Survey) » Edit Survey » Add/Edit Questions
- Click on the Add New Question link.
- From Add-On Modules select the Image Ranker question type and click on the Next button.
- Step 2:
- Question Text: Enter in the Question Text here.
- Name: Enter in the Answer option text/ Image label text here.
- Image: Select the Image from the drop menu.Image should be uploaded prior to adding the question.
- Click on Save Question to add the question.
- You have successfully added the Image Ranking question to your survey.
On the survey the question will display as below:
What type of reports do I get for the Drag and Drop Rank Order question type?
- Summary Report for the choices
- All Downloadable Reports include the Drag and Drop Question Statistics
- Individual Response in the Response Viewer
For the most effective survey experience, we would recommend to keep your image size up to 300 pixels.