It’s no secret that iPads and other tablet computers are changing the way people interact and communicate.
Did you know they are also changing the way we collect data?
In market research, many field teams are replacing pencil and paper with electronic tablet devices. Others are evaluating their options for doing so.
Have you heard the hype and want to join in on the action? Are you a bit overwhelmed when you think about getting started?
Join us on Wednesday March 7th, 2012 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST for a free webinar hosted by Esther LaVielle and John Johnson from Survey Analytics. With over 12 years of combined experience in project management, market research, and software application training, Esther and John are here to train you and offer free guidelines how to use SurveyPocket to:
- Create and manage your own field project
- Train and manage your field research team on tablet use
- Synchronize/organize all data into an online report
- Share your field research results with your clients faster than ever before with dashboards and alerts
We will also share:
- A live demonstration of SurveyPocket, including new features
- Case studies from two of our clients: St. Jude Medical and the Country Music Awards
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session.
See you there!
Here's the link to register: