So, of course, keeping with our trend of ingenuity, we now offer offline capabilities to record multimedia. Recording Audio, Photos, and Video is now flawlessly integrated in SurveyPocket.
What are the benefits for a surveyor you ask? For one, it has been proven that the combination of audio and visual stimulus increases retention. Also, electronic recording requires little attention during the interview, as there are no tapes to change, no additional equipment to set up and no distraction during the interview. Feedback from respondents and interviewers indicates that most people forget about digital recording when the microphone is internal, once the interview gets underway.
Once a survey has been administered, the survey answers can later be reviewed; pausing to understand the question or pause at unnatural places while inventing an answer. Some key metrics to look at when considering using multimedia in your survey include:
- Diary keeping keeping: More effective than traditional paper and pencil
- Time critical applications: Quick feedback on time sensitive issues (e.g. for audience research)
- Proliferation of channels mean the consumers have a huge range of ways in which they can “touch” a brand
- Need to get a good understanding of which channels and which messages are most effective
- Need to capture the full range of ways in which consumers come into contact with a brand
- Need to get the information quickly and efficiently so can change direction if necessary – rather than relying on recall often well after the event on recall often well after the event
- Which brand / where / take picture
- Relationship with brand as if it were a person
- Whether contact with brand changed perception
- Data tracked in real time to see impact of messages tracked in real time
Give the SurveyPocket application a try and enjoy the intuitive, highly revolutionary application that is advancing the way market research is executed!