We invited (though our partners) users to register and download a mobile app - SurveySwipe. The intent was to try out 3 ideas:
- Mobile Polling/Data Collection in general (iPhone, Andriod and Windows Phone 7)
- Pulse - On-the-Spot polling using Push Notification (iPhone Only)
- Dial-Testing on the mobile phone (iPhone Only)
Here are the results:
We did 5 surveys in all - A PRE, 3 Pulse surveys and a POST survey. I've already documented some of the lessons learned with this exercise. This post is about the data we collected.
The SOTU Panel Profile:
The Dial Test
We are still compiling the individual dial-test data - but this is the profile of the users who completed the dial test.
The PRE Survey
- Top Line Report : http://surveyanalytics.com/s/1-8-1997285
- Raw Data : http://admin.surveyanalytics.com/images/research/sotu/2011/SOTU-PRE-Raw-Data.xls
- Partner Level Segmentation: http://admin.surveyanalytics.com/userimages/8/banner-844887.xls
Pulse 1 - Seating Arrangement / Employment
Pulse 2 - Wealth/Afghanistan/Humor
Pulse 3 - Broadband / PUblic Transportation
Final - Post Survey
- Top Line Report : http://surveyanalytics.com/s/1-8-1997341
- Raw Data (Excel) : http://admin.surveyanalytics.com/images/research/sotu/2011/ SOTU-POST-Raw-Data.xls
- Partner Level Segmentation (Excel) : http://admin.surveyanalytics.com/userimages/8/banner-844905.xls
Dial Testing - Raw Data
We are still compiling the results of the dial test. We had ~300 users take the dial-test in real-time. We'll be posting the raw data of the dial test also in the next day or two.
DiscoverText - Text Analytics
We are still waiting on Dr. Shulman to provide us with the data-set for the DiscoverText data for text mining. We'll post it on the blog as and when it gets available.