As part of the launch, we are giving away a free book - Online Surveys for Dummies to the first 500 subscribers to the site.
We also have a Free iPad for you! - http://www.facebook.com/ResearchAccess
Forward Thinking Content:
We've lined up a great group of writers, thinkers and practitioners to contribute to the site:
- Alex Gofman -- Author the best-selling book "Selling Blue Elephants" and Pace University professor.
- Andrew Jeavons -- Managing Director of Nebu -- Contributing writer for ESOMAR Research World
- Steven Salta -- President of Ascentium
- Mike Pitchard - President of 5 Circles Research
An online Video only channel focused on online research, its future, tips and tricks that make it work. We will be conducting a series of interviews as well as showcasing great tutorials on different aspects of Customer feedback, market research and analytics. Here's what is playing currently:
- Bill Maher on Surveys - and the incessant need for feedback
- Interview with Guy Currier - Director Research - Ziff Davis Enterprise
- Max-Diff Scaling tutorial by Nico Peruzzi of Outsource Research Consulting
Contributing to Research Access (and getting free PR):
We realize the success of ResearcAccess is fundamentally dependent on you (well - ok on traffic but you get the point) - To that end, we are making a few channels of visibility available to everyone:
Contributing Writers - We plan on regularly inviting guest authors, thinkers and practitioners to post on ResearchAccess - If you'd like to contribute regularly please see this link:
Industry Voices - We plan on introduce another section on the site that is dedicated to CEO's of companies in the Market Research and Customer Intelligence business. More information here:
Research TV Interviews - We plan on getting a series of interviews of rock-stars in the MR and Customer Feedback business. Please see this link below to be considered interviewed.
Thanks for listening. If you'd like to subscribe to updates to ResearchAccess: