The adage "A picture is worth a thousand words" refers to the idea that complex stories can be described with just a single still image, or that an image may be more influential than a substantial amount of text. It also aptly characterizes the goals of visualization where large amounts of data must be absorbed quickly.
Adding images and multimedia to an online survey will engage your targeted audience and increase survey completion rates by 60%.
Survey Analytics is now offering Image/Multimedia Chooser/ Rate question types to add to your surveys!
The underlying theory is to enable concept testing for digital media - simply and easily.
For now we are enabling 4 Subtypes for the Multimedia Module:
a) Choose 1 Image from a series of images.
b) Choose multiple images from a series of images
c) Rank a series of images
d) Rate (1-10 etc.) one or more images.
The benefits of using concept testing via online survey include:
1) No need to assemble focus groups in multiple cities to do in-house multimedia concept testing thus saving a lot of time/money
2) Less chance for technical difficulties when doing media testing online with Survey Analytics vs. focus group facility
3) Target audience can complete the survey on their own time
4) Real time summary report will be available as soon as audience is done rating all images/multimedia
5) Able to change image/multimedia concepts instantly and have it ready for audience feedback!